Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family of 5 in the studio

How does the only boy in a family of girls feel when the newest addition is another girl, not the boy we all thought it would be? See for yourself. Poor Tripp!



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
I had a vision of how this shoot would go. All my girls in petti skirts being happy to pose for the camera. Not at all the way it went, Amber helped me keep my wits about me, sort of. See all that hair, Amber did all of it for me, really made the day easier. Thanks sister!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous November 29, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

They look great. Amber told me about the day...can't tell from looking at the pictures :)

The Crowley's December 2, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

they look so good, I almost can't remember any of the bad!!

ej December 3, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

I'm glad Amber encouraged you to do it and helped you out- they turned out so great! I miss that little London already- man her lips are so perfect and pretty- you've got another beauty on your hands :)

The Wheelers January 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Shanna told me that you are a photographer and WOW! Your photos are beautiful, and your children are too!
-Katherine Wheeler

Rosemary January 30, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

You have a beautiful family. I wanna know all about the photo shoot . . I bet it's something to laugh at later.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP