Friday, January 22, 2010

London 3 months

New babies are so much fun to play with. I have been wanting to do a picture like this for a long time. My sister found the branch and we used her family room. Mostly natural light, but I also used my soft box to fill in shadows and such. We had a great time and had a small learning curve. Sure glad we put a towel on the ground to catch "leaks" just incase. Next time we will take some sand paper to the branch. Bark in the eyes of a baby don't make for a happy baby! Lessons learned! I love the way these turned out though.



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

ej January 24, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

lol, you did learn some valuable things :) lucky London that her mom and aunts talents are benefiting her so! I love love love love the pics. Of course. But I really do :)

Jon~n~Heather's Family Blog January 27, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

Tara, these are wonderful, wonderful...excellent job!!

Rosemary January 30, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

I love these photos :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP