Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Aldous Family

Talk about an awesome family! The afternoon went so easy you would never guess their were six kids involved. The little ones were so good we took about a thousand pictures (that is why the post is so big). What can you do when everyone is being so great? Just keep shooting! The only down side is picking a favorite is just about impossible.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





I just have to include this next set of pictures because they make me laugh so hard I was crying! Britan the oldest on the far left is usually being a goof and making everyone laugh. In this first family picture he was doing great "smiling" just like I told everyone to do. In the next picture I told everyone to be "serious" everyone got what I wanted them to do, even the young ones. Well Britan see that look, he really thought that is what I wanted him to do, totally funny hu? Sorry Britan to funny not to include!

Photobucket


Photobucket




Enjoy the rest of the beautiful family!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

The Crowley's February 11, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

the ally looks awesome, great family picts!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP