Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lexi Senior

I love photographing girl seniors! Not to diss on boys but girls will just do about anything and everything. I took this girl all over town and did a little fence jumping, and exploring. Hope you had as much fun as I did! Enjoy your sneek peek, and yes I had a very hard time not putting them all on here. For the rest of your gallery go to my website and use the password "lexi" to see all your great pictures.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

ej April 30, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

So many awesome pics! Love the school bus one- where did you find that? Very cool.

Marisa May 13, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Tara,
I'm just looking at all your new pictures. You are really amazing...what a fabulous talent. Thanks for sharing it with everyone. The pictures are breathtaking!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP