Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ben's senior session was a blast! Minor violations of the law make for a fun evening. Ben you had me cracking up all night. I like to think I was pretty funny too! You truly look smashing! Not that you need to be told that by some old lady! Although I do remember you telling me that you did not think I was old, yeah major points scored there! Enjoy your peek! Just wait till you see the rest!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

The Crowley's September 30, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

he looks great. love the grass ones!

Anonymous September 30, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Very cute Tara! I love the suitcase "stack" shot!!!

Laurie Nelson September 30, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

My that is a handsome young man. I love the pictures. Fabulous. I can't wait to see more.

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP