Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby Bump {boise idaho maternity photographer}

I just love expecting moms who have perfect bellies and are up for doing just about anything! What a fun evening I had with Emily and her family (-) the bugs it was a perfect night. In a few weeks from now I will be taking photos of her new baby girl! Enjoy the peek! For a full preview of your photos use your password in the client login section of my website: www.taralynnphotography.com


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comments:

The Crowley's August 6, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

love the bike one and the coloring on the first one. Did you make a new purchase?

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP