Friday, December 16, 2011

Laynie Turns 8 {mommy as the photographer}

Laynie did technically turn 8 in October, but I have been a bit too busy to get all of these photos done. Now that they are done I have no idea what one I am going to print. I had planned on just one for the wall, but now I may have to do more. She was super excited to go take pictures and wanted to strike her own poses. Fun to see her work the camera. Love this little miss so full of life and spunk. She does everything with a passion and intensity from happy to mad to excited and everything in-between! She may have just a bit of her mother in her. I love that I was able to capture this age in her life still so young and innocent.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





up until this point Layine was having a great time, but after about 1/2 hour she quickly fizzled. I caught one of those moments in-between and had to include it. This is what I mean about her passion, and it always shows on her face!

Photobucket





As quick as it was there, it was gone again! Ahhh my little laynie-bug!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

Rosemary December 17, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

I love these! she is lovely. I would have a hard time choosing which photos to print!

Emily December 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM  

tara, these are absolutely stunning. I have to ask where did you go? the light is beautiful. and the way you processed them gorgeous. I love the post of your other daughter too! Great work!

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP