Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hardy Family {meridian family photographer}

First things first.....This is my sister and her family. I know her and I look very much alike. She is pretty dang hot! But let me clarify here that we are not twins, she is my oldddddder sister. Just so everyone knows I am younger! Not that I have cleared things up I love my big sissy and her family! This photo was long over due so I am so glad we were able to sneak it in before Maddie went back to BYU and her...... studies yeah studies! Enjoy the peek and sorry Trevi if I sold you out on the age thing, it is the younger more immature thing that gets me every time. Love ya!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Photobucket




I played with a few of Emilee's photos, one photo and many different looks! I am thinking she needs to go naturally curly more often!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Trevi Hardy January 11, 2012 at 2:45 PM  

You are the best! Thank you so much. Everything you do turns out perfect!

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP