Saturday, October 20, 2012

Gunnell Family {nampa family photographer}

What an awesome time I had with the Gunnell family! I have known them for years and have always had a special place in my heart for their girls....who are all grown up now! Does not get any better than grandchildren, daughter-in-laws, son-in......well It just does not get better than a day like this. Beautiful weather and a lot of laughs! Love you guys!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shaina......you owe me for this one....if you know what I mean =) Photobucket

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP