Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Leslie & Nate {boise idaho maternity photographer}

Love maternity photos!  Love it when expectant mommies have convinced themselves that they do indeed look great!  This sessions was extra special because I got to photograph my beautiful sister-in-law.  It was a perfect night and I loved capturing the sweet moments between husband and wife.  Leslie looked amazing and was only three weeks out from her due date.  We were anxiously counting the days,  I was going to have the privilege to photograph her birth as well.  This story has a sad ending....she went two weeks early and I was out of town and missed the whole thing!!! The up-side is that I get to photograph her beautiful baby girl this week!!

 photo JE5A2324.jpg
 photo JE5A2333.jpg
 photo JE5A2336.jpg
 photo JE5A2322.jpg
 photo JE5A2301.jpg
 photo JE5A2292.jpg
 photo JE5A2281.jpg
 photo JE5A2277.jpg
 photo JE5A2349.jpg
 photo JE5A2370.jpg
 photo JE5A2381.jpg
 photo JE5A2408.jpg
 photo JE5A2410.jpg

1 comments:

AltiusHospital July 2, 2019 at 9:40 PM  

I am glad to find amazing information from the blog. Thanks for sharing the information.
Maternity in RRnagar | Laparoscopic Treatment in Bangalore | Gynaecology Hospitals in Bangalore

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP