Monday, April 25, 2011

{newborn} Meridian Photographer

I had so much fun with this little one last Thursday! Her name is Charlie! Is that not the cutest! She was just under two weeks and so great to work with. I feel so lucky to have been able to photograph this baby, not too long ago I was photographing her parents wedding. Well it seems like it was not too long ago (3 years). It is amazing how fast time goes, enjoy this little one, and your peek!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

Whitney and Greg April 25, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

Tara! I LOVE them!!! Thank you so much!

Rosemary April 25, 2011 at 11:42 PM  

Fabulous! I love the one in the blue knit hat. :)

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP