Thursday, April 21, 2011

{Newborn} Nampa photographer

I love it when I get them so young and fresh. This little guy was just about a week old. Newborn photographs are best in the first two weeks. You wait any longer than that and most babies do not like being folded and tucked up. This little guy was a trooper, but he let me know when I was bugging him. I just love the babies! Jenna enjoy your peek!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comments:

The Crowley's April 22, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

good job sister! Love the new box

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP