Friday, November 11, 2011

Christensen Family {nampa idaho family photographer}

Such an awesome family to work with! I have known them for several years our kids clogg together, and let me tell you this family can clogg! I love it when siblings really love each other and you can feel it and see it in the photos. This is one of those families. Super happy we were able to squeeze this one in, thanks to my trusty heater! Enjoy guys. For your full preview go to my website at www.taralynnphotography.com use the password "christensen"


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comments:

The Crowley's November 11, 2011 at 11:40 PM  

these are darling, I love their outfits!!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP