Thursday, November 24, 2011

Emilee {meridian niece photographer}

Yup this is my darling niece! So I guess I got the chance to talk about her a bit so I'm gonna do it! This is one amazing young lady. Their is a lot to say about her many talents. For starters she is an amazing fiddle player! She has been playing since she was little and has branched into classical violin as well. She has an amazing voice, she sings in choir. She is also an up and coming photographer. She has really worked on this skill and has quite the creative eye. This weekend we were doing yard clean up at the grandparents home and she just worked, and worked. No one ever has to ask her to help out, she is just always the first one there cleaning up and taking care of things. A very mature quality for a teen! I love ya Emilee! Sorry it took me so long to get these done!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

Trevi Hardy November 25, 2011 at 8:28 PM  

I love them! You're the best!

The Crowley's December 5, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

Tara,
you are EXCEPTIONAL!

Mike

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP