Friday, August 3, 2012

Jensen Family- {meridian idaho family photographer}

Love my brother and his family! Last years family photo was done in Tawain where they live and I was lucky enough to go for a visit. This year the back-drop is good ol' Idaho mountains and orchards! We all are so lucky that they are able to come every year for a visit. I miss their 5 energetic children. They had me running and sweating up a storm, but it was so worth it! An amazing evening with one of my most favorite families!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Kim August 3, 2012 at 2:04 PM  

Taiwan, WOW I bet it is so fun when they come to visit.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP