Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kimmy & Andrew {idaho engagement photographer}

I was so happy when Kimmy and Andrew decided to bite the bullet and come to Idaho for engagement pictures,I love engagement sessions! They are so relaxed and fun, I think at the end even Andrew had some fun! I have known Kimmy....aka- Kimberly....Kim, her whole life so I still call her Kimmy even though she has graduated the name in many social circles. I had a blast hanging out with my sister and Aunt Rose as we told Kimmy and Andrew what to wear and what to do....thanks for being such great sports! Congrats!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous August 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM  

These are awesome Tara, thank you so much!! We did have fun.. you work is amazing! Best photographer ever!

Anonymous August 8, 2012 at 10:20 PM  

^That last comment was from me, Kimmy! :)

Photo Booth FAQ September 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM  

I love your blog. your style and vibe are great.Check out mine and follow me back if you like it! Id appreciate the support Photo Booth FAQ

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP