Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1 Years Old!

Am I the only one who feels like my babies grow up way to fast? That the wonderful newborn stage is gone in a blink of an eye? I look back on London's last year of life and I almost can't even remember her being a baby at all! I just wish it lasted longer, but one year olds are so much fun! I love London's personality she is so sweet, we just love her to pieces. I think she is just to die for!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



3 comments:

Anonymous December 1, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

Adorable! I am with you has it really been a YEAR! It just flys by.

The Crowley's December 3, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

these are awesome!!! Love them!

ej December 10, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

I heart every picture!!! I love the black onesie with the leg warmers, so cute. What a darling baby girl!!!

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP