Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Eye Candy Event Design

I loved doing this photo shoot for Eye Candy Event Design. They are a local company who can cover any and all events with a flair! The food looks as good as it tastes, I know... we all ate way too much after the shoot was done! All you have to do is sit back and let Eye Candy do the work at your next party and WOW your guests. My girls are begging for an EYE CANDY Birthday Party! They also provide invitation cards, and design them in house. For more info on Eye Candy go to www.eyecandyeventdesign.com or become a fan on face book. Ashley Carlson is the the owner and shown in the photos, give her a call and let them take care of your next event in style!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comments:

ej December 8, 2010 at 3:26 AM  

Wow, I don't think it's possible to drool more than I just did looking at pictures. Where was this kind of talent when I was getting married/having babies?!!!!
My Seester and SIL are SO incredibly talented!!!!

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP