Saturday, December 4, 2010

Taiwan Rocks!

My brother and sis-in-law recently flew my daughter Laynie and I to come see them. We were there for Kennedy's baptism, but got to do many other amazing things while there! Nathan and Erin are amazing at living in the huge, busy, crazy, foreign, city of Taipei. Watching them do their thing was very cool! They live on a very steep, beautiful hill. All around them is jungle...beautiful, lush, green. We had to squeeze in a photo shoot, and by squeeze I mean squeeze. EJ... why did we wait until the night before we left to do this? Taiwan is on the equator so the sun goes down early and very fast, much faster than I am used to. We had to bust a move to get these shots in. They were taken in front of their house on their road, and on one of their many balconies at their home. Dang for the low light that forced me to shoot wide open and completely blur the background, would have been nice to get a closer look at their backyard. Don't they look amazing though? More pictures of the adventure in Taiwan to come.....


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



3 comments:

Michael Turton December 5, 2010 at 4:11 AM  

Not really. Taiwan is nowhere near the equator. It's on the tropic of cancer, and days are short now because it is Dec.

Lovely pictures!

Michael

The Crowley's December 5, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

I love these, great job!

ej December 5, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

Wow Tara, some international ^ readers ;)
I love these pics! But you knew that already. Why DID we wait till the last minute? I guess I didn't want to cut into our play time :)
Best news of the day? Kennedy FINALLY lost that darn snaggle tooth this Saturday at a Birthday party- knocked it right out, hallelujah!!!!

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP