Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Darius {idaho falls newborn photographer}

Welcome to the world baby Darius! My sweet little cousin Jessie is now a mother! Just so awesome to see life change from good things to better things! I feel really lucky to have been able to be the photographer because I got to be in the first round of baby holders! For two hours during the photo shoot I did not have to fight anyone off to get my hands on him, but I tell you as soon as I was done the line up had already started! Just so happy for Jessie and Josh..... congrats and enjoy your little....or not so little peek! I am putting the rest of your photos on my website at www.taralynnphotography.com use the password "darius" Love you!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

The Crowley's October 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

he is a cute baby. love the orange blanket!

Rosemary October 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

Cute! my fav is the football helmet and the basket with the bright orange blanket. So fun!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP