Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby Mariska {meridian newborn photographer}

I could say the same for every newborn session I do, I just love this baby! Not too often you get a full head of hair! I had a hard time covering it up with a hat. She had so much hair that I could just clip a bow in, no headband needed! What a wonderful baby I could not say enough good about her! Mom was super calm and relaxed being able to be in her own home! All my best wishes with your new baby! Enjoy your peek!


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comments:

Meathooker October 5, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of our little one! Our family felt so comfortable with you and that made it easy to relax and be ourselves in the pictures! It was amazing for you to come out to our house to take the newborn pictures, made it easier on the new mommy, especially when nursing breaks were necessary. The maternity and newborn pics turned out amazing and I know we'll be able to treasure these once in a life time moments forever thanks to you! We'll definitely be using you again and recommending you to friends and family! Thanks Tara.

-Emily

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP