Tuesday, October 25, 2011

K Family {meridian family photographer}

So I had a great time with this family on a beautiful fall evening. In fact I think most everyone did but for their poor daughter! She had been sick with the flu all day, what a trooper to make it through the family session! They just could not pass up the perfect day. She looks pretty amazing considering she was feeling pretty crummy! Dad is an equipment buff so we had a great time talking lenses, gear, and the like. Love a fellow photographer! Got to say I love the last one of Mr. 3yr. old. His timing is a bit off, I got one with him in sync, but I loved this one too much not to include it. Hey guys thanks for a great evening! Enjoy your peek.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP