Friday, October 22, 2010

Addies 1 year pictures! We added some of the family as well. It was not long ago that I was doing Ivy's 1 year pictures. Oh my how time flies. Addie was a trooper, how much can you really expect from a 13 month old? She did hang in there through three outfit changes. I had to include the one of the meltdown in her darling skirt, I still think it is cute! Enjoy your pictures, and yeah this is super fast but got to keep up on the editing. I will be in Taiwan in 10 days, no working from there! BTW I love you guys!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

The Crowley's October 22, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

That pic with the mirror is sweet!! Great work--as always!!

Mike

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP