Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pugmire family pictures 2010. Never fun to do your own family pictures. Pictures for other families seem to go so smooth, but my own are always a nightmare! Maybe it's because my own kids are used to my threats and it does not snap them into action. A big shout out to my baby sister who patiently endured the whole evening putting all her energy into getting all our attention. By the end of the night she was wiped out and for good reason. Thanks sis you did great!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Pamela Pugmire October 14, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

So cute of all of you! And Morgan looks SO grown up!!

Becky K. October 20, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

great pictures, they all turned out FAB, and little London...aaaawwwww she makes me smile

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP