Thursday, October 21, 2010

Does not get better than being able to photograph your best friend and her whole crew! I walked away from this evening wondering how can her six....yes six kids be so much easier to handle than my own five? Really they were so good for me. We got shot after shot of the whole family. Way too many put put them all on here. I guess it makes up for the last two years when Hailey just cried the whole time! Donna you did an amazing job putting together all the outfits! Check out how good you look, must be the 1/2 marathon you just finished last weekend!! Love you my friend!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


4 comments:

The Crowley's October 21, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

she looks so beautiful, love the rounded corners!

Anonymous October 23, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

6 kids! Awesome job! I love each image but especially the one with the parents kissing and the kids covering their eyes!

Anonymous October 24, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

cuuuute tara, i love the tracks shot!

Alli November 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Super cute family!!!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP