Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Paige- Rocky Mountain H.S Senior-
Love this girl! Beautiful, Kind, Wonderful big sister, amazing in so many ways! I am a bit biased because she is my niece. I am so lucky to have been able to photograph two of my all grown up nieces this year. I can't believe they are seniors and getting ready to graduate. Love you Paige! Their are way too many amazing pictures to post them all. Go check out the rest on the website. Your password is "Paige". www.taralynnphotography.com


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

maddie October 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

these turned out sooooooo awesome!!!!!!!
maddie

Pamela Pugmire October 13, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

You did such a great job Tara!

The Crowley's October 14, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

Tara,
these look AWESOME--as usual.

Your Favorite BIL

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP