Monday, October 25, 2010

Boise/Family Photographer

Ludwig family was way over due for a family picture. Seven years since their last one. Really I do get it though, it's not like a family photo session is the thing families look forward to the most. Their kids are mostly grown up now and I did not even have to break out my puppets. Wonderful kids, wonderful parents. Almost did not get this session at all on Saturday with the crazy weather, but the sun came out and stayed out for their session, glad it did the colors are amazing! Dad Ludwid is Dr. Ludwig at Pioneer Family Medicine and I just love that place!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




1 comments:

The Crowley's October 25, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

these are great!! I am glad you made it through Sat!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP