Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meridian/Family Photographer

I don't know that I can find the words to describe my time with the Lange family. Stephanie is a dear friend of mine and I have known her since she was much younger! Age usually matures people, but it is good to know that no matter how old you get on the outside you can still be young on the inside. For her family photos this year she wanted to show a refined, sophisticated, formal side of her family. These first photos reflect her vision nicely.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I really have not seen two people more in love than these two. They could not keep their hands off each other! I love to see it though!

Photobucket




Lets get real though just how long do you think a family full of personality, humor, and pure spunk can hold out? Not that long really. Every family shot has something silly happening in between snaps of the camera. Usually it is the kids who cause the most trouble, but Steph was the worst! I caught so much of it I found myself cracking up when I was editing their pictures, over and over again! Here are some of my favorites. Totally love the kung-fu moment!


Photobucket


2 comments:

The Crowley's October 27, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Tara--incredible job!!!

Mike

Alissa October 28, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

oh my gosh!!! Love the family shots and Kaitlyn is so beautiful! The kung fu shots are hilarious! Great colors and great family. I love Stephanie- she can always crack me up!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Pricing varies for different sessions. For price list go to www.taralynnphotography.com

Currently booking new clients. Contact me at www.taralynnphotography.com for more details.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP